Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tired yet?

So are you getting tired of seeing cakes yet? I do want to try one more....a chocolate one. After that I'll take a break :) I was getting ready to do one for hubby to take into work tomorrow, but their meeting was cancelled so I decided to go ahead and make one for our neighbor. Today I was trying the swag technique along the side. Nothing spectacular but I just want to try all these different techniques and fill my album with different designs. This is one I whipped up this afternoon. I've already gotten back one of my questionnaires which was exciting! Well, I think I need to take a nice break tonight and read to the kids. Cake baking has taken up several hours over the past few days and I'm needing some cuddle time :)
I'm also looking forward to tomorrow....getting a haircut! I so badly need it.....goodnight!

4 comments:

  1. You have been busy! This one is gorgeous! Good job on the drop strings. Keep posting the cakes... I love it. Plus you are inspiring me to make another one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cake looks terrific also.I don't get tired of looking at them.
    I'm really excited to hear your getting a haircut.I wasn't going to mention anything until we got down, but glad to hear it.I'm getting mine done today as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you saying I needed a haircut?? *smile*

    ReplyDelete