Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Toothless

I know I haven't posted in awhile.  Right at the moment I am suffering with a horrible head cold and fever.  I don't know why I got it so bad.  The kids have been sneezing but I seem to have something much worse than them.  I haven't felt this bad since I had the flu back in December!!
The only real news going on here is our boy FINALLY lost his top tooth.  This thing has been wiggly for I don't know how long.  I mean it's been months and months and months!!  I think he is finally glad it is out.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry that you've been feeling so awful! Hopefully, by now you are starting to feel some better.

    Thanks for sharing the picture of our boy! I love it!!! I know he is glad to have that tooth out, for sure!

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete