Thursday, December 11, 2014

Birthday girl

Our girl turned 5 a few days ago.  What a big girl she is becoming!  She wants so desperately to start school with the big kids.  I'm going to try to begin her on some phonics lessons on a regular basis now.  She loves to be in the kitchen with me when I'm cooking.  She tries to keep up with the big kids as much as possible in all they do.  She loves to draw and does people pretty good.
She wanted a ladybug theme for her cake and I found a cute idea on how to make the ladybugs.  All the older kids bought her a gift with their own money and she was just thrilled.  Thank you to those who sent cards, gifts, called, and sang to her.  It made her day very special.  
We love you precious girl.  Your big brown eyes and pinchable cheeks light up our family!


4 comments:

  1. That is one of my Girls.
    Love Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love her so much !! I'm glad she had a good birthday. The cake is really yummy looking. I love the ladybugs, you'll have to share how you made them. I'm glad we finally got to speak with her. Thank you for sharing with us.

    Love to all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladybugs were made from the tops of muffins :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad our beautiful girl had a wonderful birthday!!! That certainly is a cute cake. You did do really well with making the ladybugs. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

    Love and hugs to all

    ReplyDelete