Saturday, March 13, 2010

Puzzled again

I know I talk about puzzles alot....but I really think they are great and inexpensive learning activities for the kids! Our little guy (2 years old) is now a pro at them. We have picked up several 25 piece puzzles and he loves them!! (especially the Crazy Critter puzzles shown below of the animals) He can whip it together in several minutes. Our 4 year old has been doing 100 piece puzzles and will get to move up to the 150 piece. Our 7 year old is now onto 300 piece puzzles and I'm amazed at how quickly she gets chunks of it done! I was so interested in the current one she is doing, we've been spending some mommy-daughter time together at the table :) The funny thing is, they put them together and 15 mins later they want to do it all over again. Here they are busy at work......



2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet how they are working so earnestly on their puzzles. That is a great mind exercise for them to do, too! Glad they enjoy it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you had a 6 year old daughter also!!!!! Where did she come from??????*smile*
    I'm glad the kids enjoy puzzles.They take after their Grandma and Great Grandma.I have 2 to do here that Mom has given me.They look like they're having a great time.
    I had a quick look at your new hair style.That's all a person gets when your Dad is showing what's on the screen.I will go in myself and take a longer look.I liked though what I saw.
    They are having a Memorial Service for Pastor Howard at Forest City Baptist tomorrow morning.The other one will be at the end of the month, at Stoney Creek I would think.
    I can hardly wait to see you all.

    ReplyDelete