Friday, March 5, 2010

Where'd the week go?

Has it really been almost a week since I've blogged. Goodness!! Life with 4 little ones sure does change things :)
First, I hope Grandma N had a good birthday! Hope to come see you soon. We are planning our trip to Canada which I'm excited about. The kids are excited and keep asking is it time yet???? It's been over a year since we've been there, so we are all looking forward to our trip!

In schooling news, things are going well. The kids have been having a good attitude lately and focusing on their work. Here, we don't have required testing for homeschool but I really wanted to find a way to test the kids on my own here at home. I found these great diagnostic tests and our daughter completed her end of year test. It gave me a really good idea of the areas we need to work on and how well she is doing. http://www.edudps.com/dpa.html

On the home front, we are all doing well. No one is sick right now....yay! After all those colds we had, I sure hope we have a nice break and stay healthy for awhile. Baby is getting bigger and bigger everyday. Everyone loves her plump cheeks and double chin :) She is staying awake alot more now too throughout the day. Sometimes that poses a little more of a problem with schooling since she would rather be toted around in my arms all day. We've also put our bird feeder back up so you may see some bird pictures again :) So far our cardinals and titmouse have been spotted (along with the unwelcomed squirrels!)
That's about it for now.....a quick update!

3 comments:

  1. oh thanks for the link! I just ordered for the boys to take! Glad everyone is feeling well and school is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are excited about your visit!!!!!!It will be wonderful seeing all of you again.
    Mom did have a good birthday.She is still celebrating.We will be seeing them tomorrow,then returning home to celebrate your brother-in-laws birthday.She is getting more strength in her arms and legs which is so good.So she is coming along.
    Glad to hear school is progressing well,and you found tests to give you an idea how the kids are doing.(which I'm sure they are doing terrific)
    No more colds or sickness.Hurray!!!!!!Just keep it that way!I'm relieved everyone is healthy once more and the babe is over her congestion.
    It will be nice for you all to enjoy the birds once again.They are fun to watch.
    Thanks for the phone call tonight.Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Diagnostic Testing came in the mail today! It looks great! Thanks for informing me again!

    ReplyDelete