Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm thankful for....

This being the week of Thanksgiving, Pastor wanted us to write what we are thankful for from A-Z. It was actually a lot of fun! Here was my list.

Answered prayer
Ben, my husband, partner, friend , and love
Christian birthday (31 years)
Date nights with hubby
Everything chocolate
Family and friendships
God's Holy Word
Homeschooling
In-laws that love me like their own
Jesus Christ, my Saviour
Kailey, Kyle, Kaleb, Ksena my 4 beautiful blessings
Laughter from my children
Music that lifts the soul
Needs met
Opportunities to share God's love with others
Pastor and his wife
Quiet moments to talk with the Lord
Reedeming Love
Snuggling with my hubby
Trips to Canada to be with my family
Unconditional love of my heavenly Father
Vehicle that runs well
Women in my life who encourage me
Xtra hugs and kisses from my kids
Year full of God's wonderful blessings
Zero-calorie treats (oopss..that's just wishful thinking!)

4 comments:

  1. Hey
    You forget the greatest father,me
    dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am so thankful and blessed to have you as my daughter. You are so precious to me,and fill my life with joy beyond measure. Oops,I'm getting teary here. Love you sweetheart..Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list!!!! I love doing the abc thankful list with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great list!!! We, too, are thankful for you and all the blessings you have brought into our lives! The Lord has blessed our family greatly and this is such a wonderful time to reflect on His goodness to us all!

    ReplyDelete