Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What's in a name?

I had a good laugh today. My daughter loves coming up with names for her 'future' children. She's always asking me "Can you name a baby (insert name)....." Today she comes up to me and says "Do you like the name Polyester?" to which I replied 'no, you don't name your children after material'. She didn't understand. She replied "I don't understand what's wrong with the name Polly Esther?" hahahahaha.... Ok, I get it now, but no it still wouldn't be a good name.

4 comments:

  1. That is a definite "NO,NO." What a girl!!! Glad you had a good laugh.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the "enlightness"(if thats even a word..Hmmm..maybe its enlightning..lol) of children.Besides, from one mom to another even for lack of a better word I think you know what I mam saying(enlightness/enlightning its all the same,right?!!?..rofl)Anyway,way to bring a smile to the end of a blah day here;)Thanks for sharing! Besides I'll take it over some other names out there these days...she's a sweetie alright...too funny!Defenentley brought a smile -a few I think*grin*all the way from Canada!Pricless by far....thanks again for your enlightning posts;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny!!! That made me laugh, too!!!

    ReplyDelete