Sunday, December 6, 2009

Here we go!

So we're off to the hospital. Wouldn't you know it but our boy has a fever and is getting the sniffles and sneezes. Just another thing to add to my anxiety! Induction will begin early tomorrow morning (as long as she is head down of course) and hopefully by late afternoon/evening we'll have our baby girl. Hubby is bringing his computer so we hope to give updates during the day tomorrow if we can. If not, I'll be back to blog by the end of the week.
Please keep us in your prayers....I know many of you are! Please pray not only for the delivery but that the other kids will not get too sick while we are gone. Nana and Grandpa are going to have their hands full for a few days!!
Our God is good!

2 comments:

  1. Yes sweetheart our God is so good to us!!!!! I am praying as I type that the kids will stay (and get) healthy for Nana.She will have her hands full for sure.I am praying for your delivery.Head down and a quick easy natural delivery,no meds.I love you honey,try to relax.I wish I could be there to help out!!!We are anxious to hear about K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for a wonderful delivery and the kids stay healthy! Look forward to hearing your new bundle of joy news! :)

    rcsnickers

    ReplyDelete