Monday, December 7, 2009

Next stop please :)

When I was younger I loved rollercoasters :) The ups and downs, the excitement and adrenaline. As I've gotten older, rollercoasters don't entice me like they used to and I would really like to stop the ride I'm on right now *grin*.
So baby is head down! She is facing the wrong way however, but she is definitely head down and low, so this is very good! It will just mean that labour could be a little harder. She is curled in such a tight ball, her chin is touching her behind :) I will go back to the hospital tomorrow night as long as there are beds available, and induction will begin Wednesday morning. I think this is finally it. I'm going to try and stay on my feet alot and let gravity work so she can't get OUT of position again!! I am still on 1/2 cm dilated....bummer. At the hospital last night I was having constant contractions but I guess I'm the type that if they aren't excruciating....they aren't working!!! How lovely :)

Well, please continue to pray. I would really like to have this baby this week. I am having such a hard time moving around and my sciatic nerve is starting to bother me to the point I'm having trouble walking at times. I think she needs to come out!!!!
Thank you for all your prayers and hopefully by this weekend, we will be a happy family of 6 here at home!

4 comments:

  1. That position doesn't sound comfy at all-chin to behind.But for her I'm sure it's nothing.I hope she arrives so you can have the attending doctor you like!He sounds so nice and funny to.We continue to wait to hear your blessed news.Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, that position does not sound comfy. Uh... remember I had a painless birth and I thought that was impossible. God is good and knew I needed it!!! You will be fine. Praying lots for you!

    rcsnickers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear the wee one is head down but not so good she is facing the wrong way - her position doesn't sound to comfortable but I suppose they have to fit in the room they have. My, what amazing creations God does make. Hang in there and know I am praying for you that the delivery will go well and not be too prolonged or difficult. Can hardly wait to hear the news of her arrival.
    Lots of love, Aunt L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying all will go well and we will have our precious little girl with us on Wed.Love Mom

    ReplyDelete