Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pictures

And the picture taking has begun!! I love taking pics of the kids....and now there is a sweet new face to capture :) I know I am bias but she is such a cutie!! I love her cheeks and chin. I'm hoping she will keep her dark hair!! Unfortunately our kids seem to lose all their hair and it comes in thin (except for our middle guy....his is a little thicker).
We are finally getting nursing down pretty good which is a relief. I am so thankful for the lactation consultant that worked with me the last day at the hospital!
We are thankful for the ladies at church who have already called with meals to bring over. I love our church family!!
I'm thankful for hubby's parents who took care of our sick kids for several days and brought us supper last night! Our youngest has a low grade fever right now so all kids are off limits to baby. They are so anxious to be with her and I want to take PICTURES but it will have to wait :)
So....here are just a few pictures from this morning.

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    It's time to change your picture and put four up there.
    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. She certainly is a sweet,beautiful baby!!!!! She does look like her sister,and she will be thrilled about that I'm sure.I too hope she keeps her dark hair.Glad to hear nursing is going well.
    I hope our little guy feels better soon.
    I am thankful also for your family down there,and church family.It is good to know you are all loved so much.
    It's wonderful to think we will see you all soon.

    ReplyDelete