Wednesday, May 26, 2010

baby London

We went to visit our beautiful new niece/cousin today. Mama and baby are doing very well and may even be coming home tonight. I do not see alot of resemblance between her and her sisters, although one picture I was looking through did remind me slightly of her older sister. I guess the months will reveal how closely she looks like her siblings (or maybe even her cousins!) For those who don't know....our children and my brother's children are double cousins. My brother married my husbands sister so we've always been interested to see how close our children resemble each other. But so far.....the cousins look nothing alike :) Here are a few pics from the kids visit today.


2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures of the two kids and their new cousin.Your oldest looks like a real pro now handling newborns.Your son doesn't seem to be bothered by her crying.So glad you are all healthy during this eventful time and able to see her. *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting time for your family! I agree, their older girls do not look like your children, buy this new one does look like your newest girl! Time will tell!

    ReplyDelete