Friday, May 28, 2010

Walks and Cakes!

It has been so busy around here lately, we have not been able to get out for our evening walks. We finally got out the other day and it felt good....I need to be getting out every day!! Here are a few pics of the kids. I'm also working on 2 cakes this weekend. Instead of doing buttercream roses, I tried my hand at fondant roses. I even made a video of how I did them with the help of my 7 year old videographer :) I will post pictures of the cakes tomorrow.

flowers for Mommy



carrying his doggy on his shoulders

Chocolate Fondant Roses

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!! You never cease to amaze me.The roses look fantastic!I can hardly wait to see them on the cakes.Maybe even I could make roses that way.Do they taste good?I'm glad to see your back making cakes.The video was informative,and good job done by our big girl.
    I like the pictures of the kids out walking.Glad to hear your getting out again too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute roses! Wishing I were there watching you make these cakes in real life instead! :( Didn't know little boy had the same puppy as our girl! (She loved that puppy for quite a long time, it was her favourite!) Anyway, talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great video taken by our girl! You sure made it look easy to make the roses but I'm sure if I tried it that it would not go so smoothly. :) Both of the cakes were absolutely beautiful and tasted very good, too!!!

    I loved all the pictures of the children!

    ReplyDelete