Monday, June 14, 2010

6 months

Our girl is 6 months old already. My, my how quickly half a year can go by!!! She is doing great in all areas, getting close to being able to sit on her own (a few seconds by herself right now), enjoying her sweet potato (green beans not so much!), and working on teeth #3 and 4 (I can see them under the gums). The weather here has been HOT and HUMID! I feel so much for the carpenters working on our church building. I'm also going for my citizenship interview on Wednesday so you could pray for me :)




rosy red cheeks from playing outside!

2 comments:

  1. I loved all the pictures!!! Such a sweet picture of the sisters together! Our youngest boy looks so cute!!! Did our big boy not want his picture taken today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures of the kids. Just love the smile on our little girls face with those teeth showing. Six months already,how fast the time has gone. That is a nice picture of our little guy. I also wondered what happen to our older boy,no picture?
    I will certainly be praying for you on Wed. as you have your interview.
    Love you all

    ReplyDelete