Thursday, June 24, 2010

Growing

Here are some photos taken yesterday. I can see so many changes in the kids lately. It's like all of them are going through a growth spurt all at the same time! I can really see it in our oldest right now. I'm going to blink and she will be a teenager before I know it!! We've also had to bring down the 12 month clothes from the attic for our 6 month old girl. Good grief she is growing fast! I washed all of them and was reminising with our oldest daughter about "I remember when you wore this...." "This is what you wore when..."

And you will NEVER guess what 4 out of the 6 of us have right now....yep, another cold. This is getting disturbing! Our 7th cold in 7 months. I'm seriously thinking about taking us all to the doctor next month if we get another one. It's definitely not allergies. They start off with a sore throat, move to the sneezing running nose and end with a cough. We all get it around the same time, within days of each other....I just don't know.





1 comment:

  1. I loved all the pictures and you're right don't blink too hard because they'll all be grown up!!! I was so sorry to hear about the colds again. That is so strange to get so many in that short of a time!

    ReplyDelete