Monday, June 28, 2010

Rachel Yoder Maple Cookies

Ever since our daughter has been reading the Rachel Yoder series, that's ALL she talks about. Not only talks about it but pretends she is Rachel, draws pictures about Rachel....on and on ..... I'm thankful she is so enthusiastic about reading now and enjoying this series. She is now on book 6 out of the 8 book series. At the end of her books there are Amish recipes and she asked if she could make one. I told her to pick her favorite and she chose Maple Cookies "because they are Rachel's favorite!!" So today she made cookies for the family :)



2 comments:

  1. That's great!!! The cookies look yummy! Is our girl going to bring some cookies to us tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done sweetheart! I'm glad she is enjoying her books so much. So how did they taste?

    I'm back! Thanks to my son giving my computer a whole makeover.

    ReplyDelete