Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Quick updates

We haven't heard anything yet about the house situation. We replied with a counter offer, which they then replied back with another counter offer (we just can't go with)....so unless they have a huge desire for this house, I'm not sure it will work out. We did have another positive showing on Tuesday, so you never know......maybe another offer could come through :)

Hubby heads for another surgery on Monday. We thought it was best we get it done before baby arrived. I look forward to the day when he doesn't have to go through this anymore!!

We are done our school year, so for now I'm just giving review worksheets to keep them familiar with their equations etc. It will be nice to take a break through April and May when baby gets here!!

Speaking of baby, I have an appointment tomorrow. I'm going every 2 weeks now. With just over a month to go....I'm getting anxious for her arrival :)

2 comments:

  1. We are anxious for her arrival also!!! Pray hubby's surgery goes well. It will be nice to have it over with, and I too pray for the day when he doesn't have to go through all that.
    Glad you have your school year done,and I'm sure the kids are as well.
    Still praying about the house situation.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be so glad when she's here, too! I'm sure this has been one of your most stressful pregnancies. We pray all goes well with hubby's surgery and with the house situation. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete