Saturday, September 20, 2014

Christmas in September

We ordered the kids' Christmas gift early this year because we wanted them to get some use out of it before the winter months set in.  We got them this giant dome and they have been enjoying it today!  It stands 7 feet high and 17 feet across.  Was it ever a beast to put together.  I got a nice goose egg on my head and a squished toe and hubby is hurting today.  It took a lot of work to assemble it but we look forward to the many years it will provide entertainment for the kids.  Love being outside.....

2 comments:

  1. Wow ! This looks like fun. I'm sure the kids will have a lot of good times climbing this. I think Grandma will decline.

    Love to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the kids will get a lot of enjoyment out of that and a lot of good exercise as well. I'm sure it had to be a job getting that together.

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete