Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Colds...blah

So our baby girl has her first real cold.  She looks miserable, poor girl!  It's the type of cold that you can see all over their face.  The watery, droopy eyes, red runny nose, nasal congestion, warm head.  I hate seeing my little ones sick.  We are giving her Elderberry, Vit D and Vit C, so hopefully it will pass quickly.  I've got her sleeping in her swing tonight so hopefully she will be able to breath better than laying down.  
I started her on solids a couple days ago.  It isn't going very well.  I really watered down her sweet potato today and I think she finally managed to swallow some.  Her normal reaction is to continually spit it out :)  Hopefully she will get the hang of it soon.  She isn't lacking for weight though.  She is still nice and plump!!
Well, it's a short one tonight cause baby girl is crying again.....hopefully this mama will get some sleep tonight!
 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the colds. Hope everyone is doing better now. Hope Baby Girl is doing better with the solids, too.

    Love you all

    ReplyDelete