Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Can it be???....6 years!!


Our daughter turns 6 years old today! How can that be?? Six years since I held my firstborn for the first time. What a day that was! It's hard to sum everything up or even put into words what that day meant to me. It was a day I had waited for and didn't know if I would ever get to experience! God has truly blessed me. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about how much God loves me and what He has given me.

Dear daughter,
You are such a blessing to your daddy and I, more than you will ever know. To be able to experience life with you brings us such joy. You are an amazing, beautiful creation of God and I am so very blessed the Lord chose me to be your Mother. How do I thank Him enough for all that you add to my life. I love you more than words could ever express.

Since the kids are still sick, we've had to postpone her party but we did have a little celebration of our own. Here are some pictures from our afternoon.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!

1 comment:

  1. Alissa,
    Kailey has brought so much joy and blessing to our lives as well. God is so loving and gracious in giving us the desires of our hearts.Kailey is our first little treasure sent from our Heavenly Father to melt our hearts, after the birth of our own little darlings. These six years have gone by very quickly. Happy Birthday Kailey.
    Love Mom & Dad, Grandma & Grandpa

    ReplyDelete