Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday

We finally were able to celebrate our daughters birthday. She requested Tinkerbell this year which proved to be a bit challenging for me. There were not alot of ideas out there for Tinkerbell so I took an idea I saw from a napkin :) It turned out alright....tasted good anyway!
She looked so grown up tonight.....aaahhhh! Why do they have to grow up so fast! We shared the evening with Nana and Grandpa, and her Aunt/Uncle and cousins. It was a fun evening.

Happy 6th Birthday Sweetheart!

1 comment:

  1. Kailey,
    I heard from Uncle Jeremy you were having your birthday party.I hope you had a lot of fun.Your cake looked beautiful as always.Mommy always does a great job on your cakes.Grandma and Grandpa will give you your gift the next time we see you sweetheart.I hope you got our card.We love you sooooooooo much.
    Love Grandma and Grandpa XXXXOOOO

    ReplyDelete