Friday, January 23, 2009

Can we say 'DISGUSTING!'

We have a wonderful central vacuum system which worked great for about a year and a half until something went wrong...we can't figure it out. We thought we would just go ahead and use our regular vacuum that we were given when we got married. Well...after 10 1/2 years it has gone kaput as well. I wasn't able to find a repairman for our central vac and we have company coming tomorrow so we decided that we would go ahead and use some money the Lord recently provided us and buy a new vacuum! Let me just say....we have a clean house now!!!! I knew our old vacuum wasn't picking up like it should, but with the suction it did have, I was able to at least keep the carpet looking clean. I say looking clean because....behold....look what came from just one room.....disgusting! Can I say I love my new vacuum!!!
Apologies in advance for the picture below...but you wouldn't believe me unless I showed you! This is from emptying the canister after just one room.


No comments:

Post a Comment