Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chiropractor needed!

I've been needing to get an adjustment lately but I did a number on my back tonight....uuuggg. We've been rearranging bedrooms and I ended up lifting the bed which was way too heavy for me and now my back is aching. I think I'll be heading to the chiropractor the end of this week :)
Tonight we watched the extras and bloopers etc. from the Fireproof DVD. That was such an amazing movie. Just from watching the behind the scenes episodes, you can see how God has blessed and worked through the making of the films. The Kendricks brothers have such a desire for God to be glorified through these movies and the gospel is always well presented.
I've also been enjoying the time off of school for the past week. I have been able to do things that I haven't had time for recently and right now I've been relaxing by painting.
Today we were able to pick up our daughter's birthday photos and I'm so pleased how they turned out! What a cutie :)

2 comments:

  1. What sweet photos! She did a great job! I especially like her pose in the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alissa,
    Kaileys'photos are really good. She is looking so grown up.The second picture is quite a different pose, but I like it. You are so sweet Kailey.
    Love Mom and Grandma

    ReplyDelete