Monday, January 18, 2010

Schoolroom

Today we started back to school! Had a bit of a late start today....but today is more of a "go with the flow" kind of day. I need to see how our schedule is going to work out, when baby needs to have feedings etc....just trying to get a feel for how our days are going to work. We finally have our schoolroom ready to go. Our daughter has her own desk, and the boys have a table to do their work on. My desk area is tucked into the corner. Our first set of bookcases is the subjects being taught this year. The second bookcase is all my material for all grades (right now - kindergarten through third), and the third bookcase is all our reading books and games. So far our morning has worked out quite well so I'm pleased.

1 comment:

  1. It looks very nice and spacious.I hope everything works out well for you this year as you teach the three of them and meet the needs of baby as well.I love the little table.It all looks good.
    Trust our wee girl is feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete