Thursday, February 25, 2010

Good grief....

I have yet ANOTHER cold. This one is full blown too. I usually get mild colds but this one is affecting every part of my head! It is the 4th one in 3 months....very disheartening since I know baby is going to probably get it too. Poor girl has been sick every month of her life so far....what a beginning :) Trying to avoid hubby since he just had his throat surgery. I don't want him coming down with it. He is doing well and breathing so much better.
Well, time to take this weary body to bed. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your having another cold! This definitely has been a bad year for that. So glad hubby got the surgery over with and is breathing so much better!!! That definitely is an answer to prayer.

    ReplyDelete