Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm an American

I am officially an American citizen now :) Yesterday was the oath ceremony and hubby and our girls were able to join me and witness it. Hopefully it is something our 7 year old will be able to remember years from now. Now it is off to get a passport and voter's registration! It was an exciting time and emotional too.
Also, my dad heads off for his pre-op appointment today. He will find out about his surgery tomorrow for hernia repair. We are praying that all will go well and that they will fix both hernias while he is there, not just the one. I know it is an anxious time for him! Love you Dad!
I'm not typing too much today....I woke up with my neck and upper back out of whack. I'm heading to the chiropractor this afternoon....uggh.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats fellow American! I got a new blog background off of "hotbliggityblog" and while searching I found one that has an American theme and thought of you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I know your daughter will remember this day for years! What an experience for her to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alissa congratulations!!!! It certainly was time to get it done.
    All is well with your dad at this point.Keep praying please.
    I hope your feeling better soon.
    I like the new design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! We're praying for your dad that all goes well!

    ReplyDelete