Thursday, July 15, 2010

She sitteth

Our girl has been sitting by herself for a couple weeks. She has become more stable over the last week, catching herself when she starts to lean :) Hard to believe she is already 7 months now!
In other news, I am finally going to become a citizen!! Next week I will be sworn in. Our oldest will be coming to the ceremony (using it as a homeschool field trip) but I think it is our son who is the most excited. During Wednesday prayer meeting he raised his hand for 'praises' and said "Mommy is becoming American". How sweet :)


4 comments:

  1. Such precious pictures of our girl!!! That is so great that she is sitting up and where did the 7 months go? Our boy is so sweet! I have seen quite the changes in him lately. He is really growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks very proud of herself. She is one sweet girl. We are so thankful for healthy, happy grandchildren that make it to one milestone after another. Glad to hear of this one being achieved by our girl.
    I can't wait to see your cake with both flags. ;) You really should make one ( a small one maybe?)
    Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a doll!!

    I wonder how many Americans could pass the test! Good job!!!! Oh, I can't wait to see your two flag cake also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are all trying to lose weight over here!! *smile* I don't know if I'll make a cake after having a birthday party last week....it is a nice thought though :)

    ReplyDelete