Friday, April 23, 2010

How exhausting!

Three of us came down with the stomach flu yesterday. I started feeling awful in the morning, by late afternoon our daughter got sick, and then by the evening our little guy was getting sick. Poor hubby had to do the cleaning up and had his Lysol wipes in hand the whole night. By bedtime the kids were fine but mine lingered well into tonight. After getting some soup in me, I'm feeling a little more like myself. So the 5 of us had it and I'm praying that baby doesn't get. It was a quick weight loss program though....over 4 lbs in one day! I don't recommend it though :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness!.....That must have been exhausting.I'm glad to hear your feeling better,and hubby too by the sounds of it.Still praying our sweet wee girl doesn't get it.Is it mostly a 24 hr. bug? You can certainly use a rest from sickness for a long while.I trust all of you will be feeling better soon.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete