Friday, April 2, 2010

New dress

I've been wanting to make matching dresses for the girls for awhile. I finally finished up the one dress today and was excited to see how it looked. She tried it on and the material got caught in the zipper. I mean really caught!!! I tugged and pulled and finally got the zipper up towards the top but she has to wiggle herself in and out of the dress to get it on and off. I was sooooo frustrated!!!! Hubby came home and looked at the dress and within a minute....the zipper was free :) Oh my hero. Now I wonder if I can get baby girls dress done in a day so they can wear them for Easter Sunday??

4 comments:

  1. Oh Alissa- That is such a beautiful dress and our girl looks so precious in it!!! You did a wonderful job in making it. That's a great talent you have! I really love the new profile picture too!!! It is such a lovely picture of the children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,Alissa!!!! What a great job on the dress.It is beautiful.I do like the little sleeve...good thinking.She looks so lovely in it too.I'm sure our little sweetheart will look cute in hers also.Take a picture.....(need I say that?)
    I trust you will all have a blessed Easter as we remember our Lord and Saviours' death,burial and resurrection.
    Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Alissa! It looks so pretty! Maybe sometime I can get you to make 3 matching dresses for our girls. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beyond beautiful and a great job! I am highly impressed!!!!

    ReplyDelete