Thursday, April 1, 2010

New look

We went and had our family pictures done today and I love the fresh, spring look so I thought I'd continue that onto my blog as well. The kids did really well. I wish we could have gotten all the pictures!!! I took every precaution for baby girl not to get spit up on her clothes before picture time....I dressed her when we got there and put a bib on her until we were ready to take pictures BUT I didn't take precautions not to get spit up on me!!! *smile* All down the front of my shirt...fortunately it dried while we were waiting for them to set up :) Oh well!
Hubby got a call back today from his interview. It's a no-go :( We were both disappointed but we also know that it is just a closed door....we're not meant to go that route. We wait on the Lord! We know that He will continue to meet our needs.

6 comments:

  1. I really love the new picture of the kids.It's amazing!!!!! I hope we get one*smile*.I also love the new look.Very spring like.To bad about your top,hope it didn't show up in the picture.We would love to see that one as well.
    Speaking of pictures......have all the pictures and cards been delivered? If so ,thank you again for doing that.
    It's too bad the job didn't work out,but the right one hasn't come along yet.It will be in Gods' timing.
    Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures will be in the mail soon! Sunday I will take the pictures and cards to everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the picture of the kids! That is great!!! I like the new blog look too. Very nice Alissa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures!!! Beautiful children and such springy colors! Sorry the job is a no-go but God will open another door!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Grandma LawrenceApril 3, 2010 at 11:01 AM

    Grandma says Alissa did a great job on that dress for Kailey. The color is so beautiful and most of all she loves that girl who is wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Grandma LawrenceApril 3, 2010 at 11:06 AM

    Grandma says she loves the dress Alissa made for Kailey. The colour is beautiful; but most of she loves the girl who is wearing it.

    ReplyDelete