Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ideas

I finished up a little project I had started quite a while back. It was something I thought of trying to sell but......they take a lot of time since I'm not an expert seamstress :) It turned out really good though and I may try some of the other critters.
Lately I've been really praying that God would reveal a way I could make some extra income from home. Something with a small start up cost and that would sell well!! I've been doing some research and an exciting idea has been brewing. I don't know if anything will come of it, but I will continue to pray about it and see what God has in store.
For now, here are some pictures of my first 'little critter'.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetheart
    Love your site and critter
    love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute is that!!!!!!! You are so talented and ambitious.What a sweet little(but looking at the last picture it's not so little)critter.Can they be made from many different fabrics?They would certainly be a joy to receive.What other animals would there be?
    It would be nice if you could find something to do at home to bring in some extra income,that you really enjoyed doing,so it would be fun.Thanks for sharing,they are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so adorable!!! I'm sure that the "critters" should sell very well. It does seem like a great idea!

    ReplyDelete