Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Raspberry jelly roll


Here is the raspberry jelly roll I made last night. I had lots of taste testers with me :) It went over pretty good but I'm still not getting the filling quite right. I think I'm going to try one with ice cream! The jam fillings just don't taste the best. They are very easy to do though....I've enjoyed making them!
I wanted to post a quick side note. For those of you who use Facebook, there has been some disturbing news. Facebook has changed its terms and conditions policy without notifying users. They have changed the policy to state that once you post any information (content, pictures, information) they own it. You give up all rights to it. It doesn't matter if you go and delete what you have posted because they have a copy of it. Please visit this link and read what it has to say.
It's quite disturbing!!

2 comments:

  1. got it! that just changed it wow! that is bad.

    as for your cake.... wonderful excellent brillant! are you using jelly or making the filling? i can send you some excellent from scratch filling! really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a beautiful cake/jelly roll!

    That is something about Facebook!!! Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete