Saturday, February 14, 2009

They're here!

These trips usually go by soooo quickly but I'm so glad we are able to visit with my parents and sister and her family. I'm sure I'll have lots of great pictures to post :)
It's been fun watching the kids familiarize themselves with each other again. The 7 grandkids range from 3 months to 6 years so they all have someone close in age. We were waiting by the window all day for them to arrive and our youngest, when Grandma and Grandpa pulled up, said 'grandma' for the first time. It was so cute!
Here is a video taken of our first born when she was 4 months old. Nana is asking her about Great Grandma and listen to her reply! We've been told this should be sent to America's funniest videos :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear they all arrived safely. We're looking forward to seeing them! That was neat how Kaleb said "Grandma".

    I had forgotten just how cute and funny that video was! :)

    ReplyDelete