Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Oh what a privilege to be a mom! What an awesome responsibility to help mold and guide the lives of those little ones God has placed in our care for a short while. What a blessing to be hugged by so many little arms and kissed by those precious faces. Oh what a job...to be caregiver, teacher, nurse, disciplinarian....an example of Jesus Christ to them. What a joy to hear 'I love you' from their mouths!
I can't tell you how God has blessed me with my 3 children. He has answered the desires of my heart and continues to do so despite the fact that I am so undeserving! My biggest fear as a mother is failure. Failure that I will not be the Godly mother they need, that I am commanded to be. I so want to raise them to the best of my ability and my prayer is that with the Lord's help I will do just that. I have prayed to God that He might bless us with children if it would bring Him honor and glory. I want to raise warriors for Him....lights in this world of darkness....examples of Christ to show others God's love....
I love being a mom!! It's the most wonderful job in the world!.....tiring at times but amazing :)
Thank you to my mom who is such an encourager to me and continued support. Thank you for your love and sacrifice! I praise God for you!
Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sweetheart for your kind words.I thank the Lord for you, your brother and sister.What precious gifts you all are to me. I am so thankful for the privilege given to me, to be the mother of such wonderful and special kids.I am truely blessed.I love you all.

    ReplyDelete