Sunday, May 17, 2009

This and that

Well, the weekend has come and gone!
We were suppose to get together with family at the park but we had rain on Saturday, so it was cancelled.
We enjoyed our service at church today....we had a missionary from Haiti with us for the morning whom we've known for about 10 years. The kids were so excited to see him again. He is a native of Haiti and a very sweet man.
I'll also be doing a cake this weekend....a big one!! I'm excited and nervous. I think I'm going to try a new raspberry filling this time (I don't know if that is wise not having tested it before but we will pray all goes well!!!)
Still no news about a new job or even an interview. It seems to be slim pickin's here but I know God will provide something!
I'm anticipating my ultrasound coming up in 2 weeks. I'm nervous about that too.....
So other than that, I pray we have a great week ahead and you as well!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry the family get together had to be cancelled.I know you were blessed hearing from your long time friend and missionary today.I won't attempt to spell his name,cause I won't get it right:)What was the cake for that you did? You told me but I've forgotten.And just remember,God watches over His own.He makes no mistakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are praying for Ben to find a job quickly-the right one GOD has for him. :) We will also pray for your upcoming ultrasound, GOD is in control-leave all your worries and concerns with HIM. I still have the Wilton cake pans I promised to you. I will try to get them to you or Darlene this week. Have a blessed week. :)

    ReplyDelete