Monday, May 11, 2009

A new lifestyle begins....

In all things give thanks.......

We expected it and it has happened....hubby has been laid off. Deep breath....
It was a small company which leads to more complicated issues as well. No severance pay, not able to add on COBRA for health insurance.....
We are basically floating down stream fast, with no paddles, hanging on for dear life!
BUT
God is steering our boat :)
God controls the winds and waves....
God whispers "Peace..be still" and there was a great calm.
My heart does not want to be calm, I struggle....
'Time to grow you Alissa' ......Not something I really want to hear.
But I am willing Lord, willing to accept this path and forge ahead knowing you are leading, knowing you will take care of us, knowing you love us!

So here we go.....

1 comment:

  1. oh no..... I am truly sorry to hear that though it could always be worse news right? True God will provide and yes it can be a very scary road but faith will bring you through! I know Ben is talented and educated so the Lord will bring something his way. Maybe a home business??? I have always dreamed of that for R.C.!

    ReplyDelete