Friday, May 1, 2009

Random things....

Just a few random thoughts....
I'm still feeling gross! That's a good thing but it sure makes things difficult around the house. Schooling is getting a little harder but we manage to put in a good amount of work. She can do alot on her own which helps so we are keeping steady. I don't have an appointment for at least 5 weeks so there won't be any update unless something goes wrong. For now we just continue to pray and wait.

Hubby's job situation is getting much worse. He feels like they are trying to hold on to him as long as possible before the inevitable happens. He is trying so hard to bring in work but nothing seems to be out there. We fear a layoff very soon which is scary.....we trust our God will meet our needs. We hold on to His promise!

Hubby was able to salvage our big bird feeder and put it back up again. Seems like no matter how we position that thing though, the squirrel finds a way to get to it. Our feed is usually gone by morning....I'm thinking we may need to bring the feeders in at night! I'm starting to notice some patterns with our birds and learn about them just by watching them. Our bluejay friends are the early risers. They are usually the first ones there in the morning and then we don't see much of them through the day. Our cardinals are so cute....there is a female and male who seem to stick together all the time. They visit the feeder together alot and where one is, you usually can spot the other not far away. The finches and titmouse are the friendliest. Usually when the kids open up the curtains to peek out the bird fly away for fear, but these ones seem to not be quite as fearful and stick around for the kids to watch. I haven't seen any new birds lately, but then again I haven't been up to birdwatching lately either :)

I thank everyone who is continuing to pray for us right now. I had a dear friend call me last night and pray with me on the phone which was such an encouragement to me. Thank you! Now off to find a nibble to eat cause I aint feeling so great... :)

1 comment:

  1. Love you both sooooo much.Praying everything will work out alright concerning Bens' job.The Lord is gracious and loving.He is concerned about every aspect of your lives.Continue to put Him first,and seek His direction and will for your lives.

    ReplyDelete