Monday, June 1, 2009

Baby news

We rejoice that baby looks well! I saw 2 arms, 2 legs, a heartbeat of 160. It was wiggling around and even waved to me :) I saw all 5 fingers!
I do have a prayer request. There was a blood clot in the uterus which hopefully will not cause any problems. I need to stay on the baby aspirin (maybe for the entire pregnancy). It will be monitored. I would appreciate your prayers that it will dissolve and not cause any issues.
We thank the Lord for this blessing!!!

(12 week ultrasound photos - click to enlarge)
head. . . . . . . tummy. . . . legs

7 comments:

  1. sweet!!!! what is the baby spirin for? I have known several people tht had a clot nd all was well! One lost the clot during pregnancy but no harm to the baby!
    what a sweet day to see your baby!
    rcsnickers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. take progesterone and baby aspirin with all my kids. They didn't know why I kept losing the pregnancies....low progesterone or clotting issues, so I do the same regime with every child. It works!!! Praise the Lord :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so thankful to know that the baby is doing great! That is indeed a real blessing! We will be praying that there will be no problems with the clot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures of the baby.We are all blessed and thankful to hear the baby is doing fine.You can be assured of our prayers concerning the blood clot.


    We have our Santa Fe now,I wish I was able to drive it.It's really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures! I'm so thankful you got to see so much of the baby. That's a blessing. We'll be praying about the blood clot. I'm just so happy for you that everything looked fine with the baby. It is such a relief to make it past this milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, by the way, Larkyn keeps saying how she wants to look in your tummy to see the baby. She doesn't understand that she has to wait until the baby is born. :-) And she wants to know what color eyes the baby has. She's so excited about meeting her baby cousin.

    ReplyDelete