Thursday, June 18, 2009

No power....no cake

I'm bummed today :( I talked with the gal I was to make a cake for early this morning a little after 8am and finalized all the details for her cake order I was to deliver tomorrow morning. I ate breakfast and got ready........then the power went out! We waited for awhile and as it neared 11am I was getting a little worried. No utilities workers, no power, no way to make a cake!!! I had to call and cancel, which I just hated to do! It finally came back on in the afternoon, but with piano lessons and errands as we get ready to head to a wedding tomorrow, I just couldn't manage to get the cake done on time now. I felt dreadful. She was very gracious knowing it was out of my control. It was going to be such a fun cake too!

On a funnier note.....our youngest has gotten into this very 'relaxed' way of sleeping. He even does this in his carseat!! As he is nearing the sleepy stage, he puts his hands behind his head and falls asleep. It's so funny :) This are pictures of 3 different afternoon naps.....what a character!




2 comments:

  1. I'm sure he must loose circulation in his hands with them under his head.I know I do.Cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction-lose not loose :)

    ReplyDelete