Friday, June 12, 2009

Cake order

I have a cake order early this morning. It is for Father's Day/ Birthday as you can see :) I am still working on improving my writing. I think that is the trickiest part of cake decorating for me!!! I hope they will be pleased.
So while I was up making the cake last night a wierd thing happened. It was about 10 or 11pm and all of the sudden our almost-4-year old wakes up screaming and crying!!!! Scared me to death! We ran into the room and he was wiggling on his bed just screaming. I took him in the bathroom hoping we weren't dealing with a sickness or something. He wouldn't open his eyes and just sat on the floor freaking out!!! Hubby and I were looking at each other like 'what's going on!' After several minutes, he finally settled down and I got him to open his eyes. I was asking him questions about family making sure he was alert etc. We checked him over, put him back to bed and all was fine...... This morning we hear about the awful dream about the monster!! A DREAM????!!!!!!!
I was panicing over a dream???!!!!!!! Oh the things a mother has to go through.........

3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy honey.The writing will probably get harder to do as you get bigger:)We need to see a picture soon.Praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to comment:You did get a scare last night didn't you? That would have frightened me too.Glad it was only a dream.Hope he has a better night tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful cake!!! Great Job!!!

    Oh my! That had to be a frightful ordeal for all of you. I think I would have thought the same thing as you and wondered if he had an upset stomach. Glad it wasn't that and hope he will have sweet dreams tonight.

    ReplyDelete