Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Gymnastics...seriously!!

Our son is a little stuntman. This child will throw himself up in the air, flip, twirl, bounce.....in other words....scare me to death sometimes!!! I have always said he needs to be in gymnastics. The other day the kids were playing in the bedroom, giggling, having fun.... They wanted to show us something really badly. A new 'trick' they called it. Hubby went into the bedroom and started laughing his head off. "You have to come see this!!!!!!!!!" Oh dear I think to myself. What now. This little 3 year old was beaming from ear to ear, ready to show me his trick.
He climbs up on the bed, jumps up in the air and DOES A COMPLETE SOMERSAULT IN THE AIR before landing back on the bed.
aaaahhhhh....this child is going to give me a heart attack!!!
After firmly explaining I do NOT want to see this done ever again, I look at hubby and say gymnastics...seriously!!! We could have a 2022 Olympic champion growing up right here in our home :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear!!!I hope he doesn't hurt himself badly before he can get into a gymnastics organization.I would be frightened to if I were you. He certainly is a little daredevil. There is no fear in him at all is there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds just like our CALEB!!! He cannot run without doing flips!

    rcsnickers

    ReplyDelete
  3. He has scared me a few times when he's tried some of his gymnastics. He is something else for sure! That is such a cute picture of him. He's got the look of see what I've been up to! :)

    ReplyDelete