Monday, June 29, 2009

Baby update

I had my appointment today but no ultrasound :( They said to wait until next month for my 20 week ultrasound. That was a little disappointing since I want to get off this baby aspirin as soon as possible. Baby's heartbeat was between 150 - 160.....I'm thinking boy!!! But we shall have to wait and see..........
I have a prayer request. I had high blood pressure today. With my last pregnancy I had high blood pressure for several weeks towards the end, and they had to induce a week early because it got so high. This is starting VERY early!! I do not want to be put on blood pressure medication and certainly don't want to have baby too early! Please pray that I will be able to get this under control quickly, and that baby and I stay healthy through this pregnancy.
It seems like there is always something to be concerned about......but our God knows! It is in His control.

6 comments:

  1. You are stressed over many things unfortunetly,so your blood pressure will be high.We will certainly pray that things get better soon in these areas so hopefully you can better get it under control.Listen here young lady,we must keep thinking pink- right!!!!!:) :) I too hope you get off the aspirin soon,and you know we are always praying for the health of you and baby.Love you sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, your mom really wants a little girl! :) I'm thinking 50% either way at this point- because the heartbeat never worked for mine. Then again, what does that Chinese thing say? Hmm... Have a safe trip tomorrow! "Mom"- Really, I will come get my shirts some time... could I drop by on Wednesday in the afternoon possibly? (Kristin)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will continue to pray for you and your family everyday and extra times as God brings you all to mind. 150-160 heartbeats usually means a girl but only GOD knows. If you need anything, please let me know--I can sit and do things but standing right now I am not able to do. Look up-OUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our daughters heartbeat was always about 160, our son was usually in the 140's and the last one was in the 150's......I guess we will find out next month!! I will be happy with whatever God blesses us with. Just want a healthy baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also will be extremely happy with whatever the Lord blesses you with!!!!!!!!!He or she will be well loved by Grandma I can assure you.Remember,Hannah asked the Lord for a man child, and He answered her prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. KD-You may certainly come to pick up your clothes.We will be in and out all day Wed.,but I will hang them on the outside door knob,and you can come by anytime on Wed.and pick them up.Thank you. Alissas' Mom

    ReplyDelete