Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Quick updates

Hubby had a good check up today. He has closed up quite a bit since his appointment last month. He is scheduled for surgery next Tuesday. I think this will be # 10!

The Lord provided for a need coming up the end of this month. We praise God for meeting that!!


I have a prenatal visit on Monday. Hoping for an ultrasound to check on the blood clot so I can get off these baby aspirin every day! Maybe even get a glimpse at the gender???? :) I will be 16 weeks. I have been feeling some small flutters every now and then which is exciting. It never gets old!!

We will be tidying up the our utility room (which used to be our schoolroom) into an office area for hubby. It will be nice having him work from home for awhile :)......saves on gas money too!


Hard to believe our boy will be turning 4 in two weeks.....aahhhh. I think he has grown another inch or so over the past month. Doesn't seem to slow down does it!

3 comments:

  1. That is such wonderful/exciting news and answers to prayer about the job, it's location, the baby and Ben ready for another surgery to help him breathe better. God is Good but it seems as though he has different agendas for us but they work out better than we could ever plan. :) Now Ben will be home to help you if the need should arise, which will be a GREAT HELP. Having to use no gas for work may allow you all to have family time and go off now and again without being too concerned about the gas. Joe took all your stuff to you on Sunday am @ church but you were out of town, so we will try to get things to you soon. We will continue to pray for all these situations. If you will still remember my torn rotator cuff, I would appreciate it. I am going to physical therapy twice a week: once on land and once in the pool. Love and Prayers, Clara. :)(sorry I wrote a book!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're thankful the surgery has been scheduled and how the time between each one is much longer than it used to be.

    That first flutter of the baby is always so exciting. I can even remember mine and you know how long ago that was! :) We pray the blood clot has been taken care of, too!

    I was noticing how our boy has grown, too! He's trying to catch up with his big sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad things seem to be going well.Happy about Bens'temporary work.How nice he gets to work from home.
    I trust everything will go OK with your altrasound and checkup.I too hope you can get off the aspirin.We trust all will be well with your little girl,I mean baby.;)

    ReplyDelete