Monday, December 29, 2008

Baby needs a haircut!

My poor boy does not have a lot of hair but the bit of hair he does have is long! Look at all that hair over his ears!!! It's funny....both my boys lost the baby fine hair on the top of their heads when they were a few months old, but from the ears down it kept growing. This hair is now too long and I'm a bit nervous to cut it. I cut all the family's hair but he is still so little and so wiggly I'm afraid to do anything with it yet. Barrettes are out of the question but what do you think about a ponytail? *smile*

2 comments:

  1. Alissa sweetheart,
    I'm so sorry we didn't get around to giving Kaleb a haircut while you were here. You did mention it to me I remember. It's not that bad on him yet,really!


    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our visit went by so quickly we didn't get a chance! I'll work up the nerve when it gets really out of control :)

    ReplyDelete