Friday, December 19, 2008

My poor back....

Oh dear....I've been sitting at the sewing machine for so long my back is killing me!!!!! I'm off to have hubby give me a back rub in a minute but wanted to post the two hats I did today. One was a newsboy hat (or golf hat, andy capp hat) I did for our son but was way too big for him. Maybe it will look better on him in a few years. I tried it on our daughters head to get a better look....it's a cute style but it took alot of work!! I don't think I'll be doing another one of those for awhile :) I also made a black beret for our daughter to wear with her Christmas dress. On this hat I made the flower out of ribbon and attached a safety pin to the back so I can change the accesories on the hat (cool idea huh!) Ok, so off I go for my long awaited back rub.

2 comments:

  1. Grandma says you need to open a Shop called "Alissa's Millinery Shop" with the motto "Hand made hats for your Family". Then make a hat for yourself and one for Ben.
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alissa and Merry Christmas.... you can have the print of your choice from our Christmas giveway ~ thanks for visiting my blog and I've enjoyed yours too! You are very creative... I should have just Christmas shopped with you!

    ReplyDelete