Sunday, August 29, 2010

12 years

Twelve years ago today I married an amazing man and friend. These past 12 years have been truly wonderful. Every year I appreciate more and more what God has done for me in giving me such a special partner in life. I tear up just thinking about how blessed I have been to share my life with someone who loves me the way my husband does. No, he is not a perfect man, but he strives to please God and in doing so he desires to love me with an unconditional, tender, compassionate love. We share something so very special and I thank God for loving me so much to give me someone like my husband. Happy Anniversary Babe! I love you with all my heart.

5 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary to you both, as we trust you have a great day today along with many a years yet ahead as you further in your life there!Take good care and again on behalf of many here may I say again HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY"! We have been so blessed to have you as our daughter,and blessed again when you married the man God chose for you. We are proud to have him in our family. We pray God will continue to direct in every area of your lives together,as you seek to please and serve Him. We congratulate you on 12 years of marriage,and all the blessings you have received in those years. We love you both so much.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!! What a blessing to have such a husband and wife these days! Continue to follow God as he shapes you both! You have a beautiful and amazing family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandpa and Grandma LawrenceAugust 31, 2010 at 10:03 AM

    We hadn't forgot the day you two were brought together,and how our God made it possible for you two to meet in the first place. I still remember the day Ben asked me to accompany him to London to meet you, Alissa, in person. The look on your two faces when you met has been indelibly impressed upon my mind and has grown sweeter over the years. It is true, the more you love the Lord Jesus, the more your love for each other grows. I should know since my love for my Bride of 60 years grows sweeter every day. May your love grow for each other as you love your Savior more. As the chorus goes, "I love Him better every day . . ."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary to both of you! Your mutual appreciation for each other encourages others. So happy Ben found the girl God had for Him and blessed ya'll with 4 precious children!

    ReplyDelete