Tuesday, August 24, 2010

School memory albums

Just a suggestion for mom's with school aged kids. Do you have a school memory album? My mom had one for me and my siblings. It has a place to put all your kids info like height, weight, etc, a place for their picture, their signature, likes and dislikes, friends, a pocket to keep special reports and work/coloring pages from the year. What a great way to hold onto these years that just seem to fly by!!!
I don't have a specific album to recommend. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the one I got for our oldest, but it unfortunately is out of print. I bought a different one for our son, but am not totally thrilled with it. I will be getting a different one for our next child..... Here are a few suggestions though.
(I like the albums that go from K-12, some albums only go up to grade 8)

School album
from Lillian Vernon

School album2
from Lillian Vernon

School album3

2 comments:

  1. Yes..... I liked those school albums I got for you,your brother and sister. I must have bought them all at the same time. They do hold great memories from your past. Which reminds me,one of these times when you are all here together,we must get them out for each of you to take home with you. I know you will enjoy looking through them after all these years. But they are falling apart with having so many things jammed in them.
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Thank you for my card and the nice picture of our boy. I have put the second card away to give at the appropriate time. :D I hope that is Ok?
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete