Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Constellations

I've been suffering with laryngitis since Saturday. School has been pretty much seat work so I can save my voice. I did manage to get a small portion of science in yesterday. We were talking about the stars and constellations and we thought it would be fun to make our own constellation on the kids ceiling. We picked up some glow-in-the-dark stars and the kids took turns on Daddy's shoulders trying to make a picture. The photos don't really show it well (and I couldn't get a shot of them with the lights off) but it did look really neat!

Also, remember my sister in prayer. She will be having their 3rd child maybe today/tomorrow. We pray for the safe arrival of Olivia :)

3 comments:

  1. You are on our minds and in our hearts for sure....praying also for your sister in these hours/days ahead...I just love that women;)Infact your family as a whole defenentley holds place in our hearts;)I had not been on your blog for a few days however got myself up to date this morning...wow what a great video of the couple playing piano..what a sweet relation it would seem they have!Well I shall let you get back to life there but take care as together we continue forth in prayer(re laryngitis/baby/ect ect..)Take care and enjoy the rest of your week there;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will pray your voice comes back and your sister has a healthy baby! Do pray for my Mom tomorrow! we meet with the doctor and will get more detailed info on her health. By the way, we have those stars on the boys room ceiling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your voice to return as it must be difficult trying to teach school without it. The stars are neat and I'm sure the kids had fun sticking them up.
    No baby just yet,but hopefully soon. Of course she could arrive as I type this. The oldest here is patiently waiting to see Mommy and his new baby sister.
    Thank you for calling Alissa.

    ReplyDelete