Thursday, August 5, 2010

c'rrrrrrrrr'ying

You've been waiting for this post....I know you have. I've been waiting in anticipation to post it.....it was just a matter of time....Don't get too excited though......
It is cold #8.....8 months and 8 colds. I actually was anticipating this one because the kids were around cousins with colds (yes, I'm blaming you guys *smile*).

Other than that, not a whole lot new is happening around here. Our baby girl has started some new things though. She is finally starting to say some sounds in an attempt to talk. Right now we are hearing 'ba, ba' but a few times I think she came close to saying 'ma, ma'. She's also doing something new when she cries. It is the oddest sound!! She does something really weird with her tongue.....kind of like when you try to roll an 'r' (brrrrrrrrilliant). I caught it on video because I knew you would want to hear it :)


taken right as she was squealing...so funny!!)

4 comments:

  1. I feel kind of bad for laughing and I'm impressed you caught 30 seconds of it without reacting yourself! :) Hope you all feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you have colds again!!!!!!! I did hear your brother say the girls had colds. Maybe you will get into the Guinness Book of World Records,for having 12 colds in 12 months consecutively.*smile* Trust you will get over them soon.
    Cute video. It is funny! I'm glad you shared that. The second picture just made me laugh. She is so precious. Third picture..... she looks very proud of herself. Love the smile. I'm sure you will hear "ma ma" soon sweetheart.
    Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. That trilling she does is adorable- and heartbreaking! :) I'm sorry for the colds in your family right now... ick.

    I wanted to let you know that I'm going to post a link on my pillowcase dress post to the tutorial I (loosely) used- my sister was here, as I mentioned, and she was glancing at the tutorial and changing it as she instructed me! :) I made my own bias tape for the ties with the excess, but I think everything else is pretty similar!

    Thank you for asking- and thank you for reading!

    Blessings, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Start giving your children some vitamins ... have them play outside and be exposed to things ... make them eat their vegetables, instead of processed food ... do something, but ... don't blame the cousins, they are not harbingers of death and disease.

    ReplyDelete