Thursday, September 23, 2010

Back for more

We went back to the book sale today to see if they had anything new and to go through what was left. It looked a whole lot sparcer this time through! But I did manage to pick up another 18 pounds worth of books for $1.80 :)

Our boys went for their yearly check up with the pediatrician yesterday. I passed on the booster shots for our 5 yr old but needed to catch up on our 3 yr old's vaccinations. By the time the evening rolled around, both his legs were swollen and he had a lot of trouble walking. My poor boy. Today is much better but still some swelling.

Potty training is still going well. He is now letting me know when he has to go. We've been giving him gummy worms as a reward and he's almost done his second package!! Our potty trips end with "I'm a good boy??" "I get gummy worms?"

We are also looking into starting a new subject for school...as a family. We've been looking at "Hey Andrew! Teach me some Greek" which teaches Bible greek for young children to adult. If anyone has any experience with it, I'd love to hear about it!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, our poor boy is right!!! I'm trusting by today he is back to normal. Did he get it/them in his leg(s)?
    Glad you were able to(steal) more books. ha ha! Did Jess go too?
    Love you
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you all got good deals! I know all the books will be helpful. I'm so glad to hear the potty training is going so well. It was good to see our boy pretty much back to normal yesterday after his shots!

    ReplyDelete