Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Birthday Boy

Our boy turns 3 today! What a joy he has brought to our family. Although his party is not until Friday, we celebrated with him today as a family. He was excited to finally get HIS OWN coon-skin cap and gun, so now he doesn't have to ask for big brother's anymore. Sister bought him a coloring book and brother bought him some G.I. Joe type men. He was one happy boy. Thank you to family who sent him cards. He loved opening them! We finished the afternoon with Thomas cupcakes that Daddy got for him. Happy Birthday my big boy.





2 comments:

  1. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to our little sweetheart. I like the coon skin cap. Something tells me you had a green iced cupcake! They look yummy and very sweet. Really cute pictures of the kids.I can hardly wait to see the cake on Fri. Hope everyone had a fun day. Love you all,Mom.

    PS. Where is the picture of the hair cut?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to our sweet 3-year old!!! I know he's enjoying the gun and cap. He looks so cute in the cap!!! All the pictures were so cute and looks like they all enjoyed the cupcakes except baby girl who was happy anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete